Please read this Agreement carefully. Since the Service is designed to provide our customers the primary means of communication with Dream Dinners, Inc., of information, opinions and comments, and an enjoyable and informative experience for all, it's users must abide by certain rules. Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules.
If you do not agree with the rules contained in this Agreement, please do not use our Service.
The following rules may be modified by Service Provider from time to time. Notice of revisions to this Agreement will be announced on this page. Continued use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement, so it's wise to check this page regularly.
Your failure to follow the Service's rules, whether listed below or in supplemental notices posted at various points in the Service, may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Service Provider's other remedies.
1. Use of the Service by You
- Your right to use the Service is personal to you: You may not authorize others to use the Service in a manner which conflicts with these Terms, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
- You agree that the Service shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or place on the Service any material that infringes in any way on the rights of others, or is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. Further, you may not place on the Service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree and acknowledge that your failure to follow the rules set forth in this Agreement may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- Other than connecting to Service Provider's servers by HTTP requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider's servers by any means - including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
- You agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available to the Service any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You agree that the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right rests with you. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
- The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire content of the Service is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. The Service Provider owns a copyright of the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third-party content provider owns the copyright in the content original to it. You are prohibited from, and agree not to, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content of the Service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material from the Service will be permitted without the express, written consent of the Service Provider and any other applicable copyright owners. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice shall be made. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You agree upon registration with the Service to provide the Service with accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
- Postings or e-mails are not private. All other information and material you supply or communicate to the service is governed by the Service's, which is accessible at any time from the bottom of any page on the Service.
- You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or material on, or associated with, the Service.
- You acknowledge that the Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the DreamDinners.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that DreamDinners.com contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Dream Dinners by providing Dream Dinners copyright agent the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act., 17 U.S.C. §512.
Any claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Web Site should be sent to Dream Dinners Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed infringement: Dream Dinners, Inc., Legal Department 1323 Ave D #889, Snohomish, WA 98291.
You agree to indemnify the Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney's fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Service, from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts arising though your use of Service.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE.
THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Dream Dinners® gathers two types of information about users:
* Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to receive periodic promotions, to email a friend, to receive information from our trusted partners and from participation in contests, sweepstakes, polls and surveys.
* Information Dream Dinners® gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to customers' needs and better understand the demographics of our customers. Under no circumstances does Dream Dinners® divulge any information about an individual user to a third party, unless a user has opted in to allow sharing of information.
Dream Dinners® Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
1. Electronic newsletters policy and email promotions
We offer a free electronic newsletter and periodic email promotions to users. Dream Dinners® gathers the email addresses of users who are registered on our site. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter or email promotion that points users either to the subscription management page or the unsubscribe link.
2. "E-mail this to a friend" policy
Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
3. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Dream Dinners® may occasionally conduct contests and sweepstakes in conjunction with its trusted partners for an opportunity for users to win prizes. The user must provide their email address and other contact information as needed for the particular contest or sweepstakes. This information is used in accordance with the rules applicable to such sweepstakes, contest or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each sweepstakes, contest, and promotion in which you participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about Dream Dinners'® or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Dream Dinners® may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
Dream Dinners® may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any personally identifiable information gathered as part of these surveys.
To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions or email promotions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
Dream Dinners® operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
* Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters and email promotions or other newsletters and promotions from our trusted partners.
* Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
Important: Please read these rules before entering the 2019 March Matchness Fundraising Promotion (the "Promotion").
2. Eligibility and Entry. This Promotion is open only to the following types of organizations: (a) church youth groups; (b) youth sports groups; and (c) cause-related organizations, that book a fundraising session with their local Dream Dinners® location during the Promotion Period (the "Organization"). If an organization does not meet these requirements, any eligibility requirement in these Rules and Guidelines, or any other eligibility requirements determined by individual Dream Dinners® locations, it is not eligible to win the Matching Donation and Dream Dinners, Inc. reserves the right not to award the Matching Donation to the organization.
3. Raising Funds. During the fundraising session, the Organization may raise funds in the following ways:
4. Matching Donation. Dream Dinners will provide a matching donation up to $1,000.00 to the top five Organizations nationally that raise the most funds during the Promotion Period. The Organizations will be paid via check during the month of May.
5. Notification of Winning Organizations. The Dream Dinners Home Office will notify Dream Dinners local stores, which will notify the winning Organizations between April 22, 2019 and April 26, 2019. Every effort will be made to contact the winning Organizations directly before posting publicly on a social media platform.
6. Disclaimers. The Dream Dinners March Matchness fundraising Promotion provides a forum for organizations to conduct their own fundraising campaigns. Dream Dinners does not solicit donations on behalf of any organizations, help create specific campaign content, and is not paid a fee to promote the March Matchness Promotion. Dream Dinners will use its own funds to provide the Matching Donations. Dream Dinners and any other participating sponsors, including its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Dream Dinners or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Dream Dinners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Promotion for any reason.
Dream Dinners Content is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Dream Dinners Inc. gives no warranty of any kind in relation to our Feed or our Content and we disclaim all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy.
Our Dream Dinners blog may contain nutritional news and data, supplied for general information purposes only. The materials contained within these blogs or our websites do not constitute medical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical advisers. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
The Dream Dinners Blog contain links to external web sites. In no event shall Dream Dinners, Inc. be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these web sites. These web sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of web sites linked to via content and links in our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
The material displayed on our blogs is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Dream Dinners, Inc.
Re-production of Content on Other Websites
Any Dream Dinners content placed on your Site (web site, blog, comment, post, etc.) must be accredited to Dream Dinners Inc., with links placed to the original article on our blogs or websites. You are permitted to display the following on your Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
Our Content may only be placed on Sites which:
Images are the copyright property of Dream Dinners Inc., or respective third party company. Images cannot under any circumstance be copied, saved, used, and/or edited, without written consent of Dream Dinners, Inc.You (the user) agree Dream Dinners, Inc cannot be held liable/accountable for any problems or loss arising from any widgets, gadgets, software, devices and any such application regardless of whether Dream Dinners, Inc has added input into such application.